To log in to your Dataminer 2.0 account, click here.
To meet and exceed its clients’ needs for flexible access to their Marketrack data, report management across multiple users and more in-depth data analysis, Millennium Research Group (MRG) has launched a sophisticated and robust online data reporting tool, Dataminer 2.0. In 2005, our first Dataminer application was released to allow clients to easily extract Marketrack data through an online platform. Our new platform goes well beyond this to include expanded analytical and graphing capabilities, more sophisticated report creation and sharing, and dozens of other improvements.
Our Dataminer reports pull in product usage information from millions of procedures in dozens of countries across several years split out by month or quarter since project inception. Clients have told us that this application helps save many hours of data analysis each month and enable time-series analysis that would have previously taken days.
Functionality of the Dataminer application includes:
- Easy access to information from any Internet connection without the need to download software
- Accounts are updated each day with the latest published data from our databases
- Share reports among multiple users
- Easily perform analysis, such as tracking user counts, that is much more difficult in Excel
- Create exactly the table or graph you need from hundreds of possibilities
- Save any table or graph for future reference
- Easily export tables and graphs into Excel, Word, or PowerPoint
- Distribute and share reports among multiple users
MRG’s newest version of Dataminer was launched in 2008 with more robust and sophisticated report creation, sharing, and graphical capabilities than ever.